To be eligible to submit a FreeApp waiver request form, you must meet all of the criteria listed below. Each university has additional local criteria they use to identify those that will be granted a FreeApp waiver.
- Complete a bachelor's degree by August preceding enrollment in the graduate program
- Apply for admission to a Ph.D. program or Master of Fine Arts program
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Intend to pursue an academic and/or research career